Monday, September 12, 2011

My Obsession

I have had my Netflix account for only a little over a year, but I have racked up quite a watch instantly history.
Here's what I have watched...

These are just the television shows. 


Desperate Housewives seasons 4-5
Reno 911 seasons 1-5
The Office seasons 1-6
Parks and Recreation seasons 1-2
30 Rock Seasons 1-4
Arrested Development seasons 1-3
SNL: The Best of Jimmy Fallon
SNL: Weekend Update Thursday
Saturday Night Live seasons 19-36 (this took a really long time...)
Hot in Cleveland season 1
River Monsters seasons 1-2
Swamp People season 1
Hey Arnold! season 1
Bones seasons 1-6

I have also watched all of Rizzoli and Isles in the past week, but it wasn't available on Netflix.



2 comments:

  1. Grey's Anatomy is always good BUT The Secret Life of the American Teenager is best. They just put new episodes up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Secret Life of the American Teenager is only great if you're looking to get drunk and make a game out of taking a drink every time they say "have sex."

    ...because then you can turn it off after 5 minutes--provided you're still sober enough to see the tv.

    ReplyDelete