Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Golden Birthday

This year is my golden birthday (23 on Nov. 23rd), and I've been racking my brain for the past month trying to figure out what I want to do to remember this occasion.

At first, I thought that I would steal Lea's idea and do 23 good things for people because what's bad about that idea? Nothing.

But I'm selfish and lazy, point blank. So, I've scratched that idea for this year, and I decided I'll do that one on my 25th birthday because that's a good, solid number--way cooler than 23, plus it's two more good deeds. Back to juicing the mindgrapes...

After a month of idea generating, I think I've figured it out, but I am going to need your help.

You guys know how I love comedy, right?! Yeah, that was a joke. OF COURSE YOU KNOW THAT!

For my 23rd birthday, I want my favorite 23 comedians to tweet/e-mail/IM/text/call me. This is how it's going to work:
a) You tweet/YouTube shout-out/Facebook/blog/stalk/call these folks and tell them that you want them to wish me a happy birthday.
b) They will all do it
c) I will be happy

Like the plan? Yeah, me too.

Here is the lucky list (in no particular order, other than the order that they pop into my head):
1) Lennon Parham
2) Jessica St. Claire
3) Shannon O'Neill
4) Chris Gethard
5) Vacation Jason (He may be a little bit difficult to reach because he's always on vacation)
6) Ana Gasteyer
7) Thomas Lennon
8) Matt Besser
9) Matt Walsh
10) Andy Richter
11) Steve Martin
12) Scott Auckerman
13) Julie Klausner
14) Jason Mantzoukas
15) Kay Cannon
16) Paula Pell
17) Retta
18) Chris Pratt
19) John Lutz
20) Jimmy Fallon
21) Ellen Degeneres
22) Sherri Shepherd
23) Aziz Ansari

I'd also like to add that it would be KICK ASS if Tina Fey and/or Amy Poehler called me or emailed me or something on my birthday, but they're too busy to be tweetin' and I have no idea how a person might contact them. I'm sure Paula Pell or Kay Cannon would know.

So, spread the word. Send them this blog. I want this birthday to be more than just the bonfire reunion with all of my high school friends. I mean, that's going to be totally awesome and such a Mississippi thing to do, but c'mon! THESE ARE COMEDY GODS AND GODDESSES! AND IT'S MY GOLDEN BIRTHDAY! It only happens once in a lifetime.

Thanks in advance.

Oh, I forgot to add that my email address is mamcleod01@gmail.com and my twitter handle is @mcowpatty89. Celebs, you can find me on Facebook (Madison McLeod, the one from Fulton, MS with the UCB cover photo), And if you want to call me, direct message me on Twitter and I'll give you the digits.

I look forward to reading your birthday wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment